My name is Sara and I am an Italian native speaker. I've been working in the translation industry since 2004, when I graduated as a translator and interpreter at SSML Carlo Bo (Institute of Advanced Studies in Translation and Interpretation), in Milan, for English and Spanish but I started my freelance activity three years later, in 2007.
Over these years, I've had the chance to acquire skills in various areas as I've cooperated with a number of translation agencies and companies dealing with very different sectors:
UNI EN ISO Standards, technical-scientific, marketing, psychology, home design, natural science, patents, biomedicine, medical-pharma, law, etc.
I attend courses for my CPD (continuing professional development) and I've specialized in the translation of patents, legal content, sports, technical-scientific topics, natural science content, editing, and subtitling (Aegisub).
Thanks to the cooperation with Translastars, I created a course for translators who intend to approach the pharmaceutical field (Italian- English). See link: Corso MD Traduzione farmaceutica: i medicinali e la loro terminologia (translastars.it)
My language pairs are:
English/Spanish < > Italian and English < > Spanish.
Further information about me:
- Ordinary member of A.N.I.T.I. -The Italian National Association of Translators and Interpreters
- TradInfo Ordinary Member
- Associate Member of ITI Institute of Translation and Interpreting (UK)
- Ordinary member of ASETRAD- Asociación Española de Traductores, Correctores and Intérpretes
- Register of Experts for the Chamber of Commerce of Cremona
- Register of Experts of the Court of Cremona
- SWORN TRANSLATIONS AND LEGALIZATION WITH APOSTILLE
- INTERPRETING (IN PRESENCE AND REMOTELY)
- EDITING AND PROOFREADING